Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Artichoke Chicken”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “linda” : I made this recipe and the only thing different was that I added mushrooms instead of the artichokes and it was delicious!!! Making it again tonight!!
- “john” : I made a 1/4 recipe last week to see if I would like it when my wife was doing the monthly girls night out last week. It was great.
I made it again tonight for my wife and mother-in-law. During the last 90 seconds I dumped 2 hand fulls of fresh baby spinach in the pan and added the cream dip. I ended up with about 4 servings of creamed spinach to go with the stuffed chicken. I also grilled corn on the cob as a side. It was a big hit.
- “candice” : This was awesome. I added pecarino to mine. I seared the chicken and finished it in the oven. I did not add milk, once chicken was finished, removed it from the pan and added remaining dip until it was nice and creamy. My husband loved it. Can’t wait to have leftovers for lunch tomorrow.
- “karina” : Thanks for sharing this delicious recipe. Made it today and will definitely be making again ?
- “jim” : I’ve made this recipe twice now. It has become one of my favorite chicken dishes. The last time I made it I marinated the chicken overnight in Marsala wine. Delish!
- “krystal” : This is amazing. If I had not already prepared dinner, thus for sure would be on the table. Thanks!
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :