Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Arroz Con Pollo Mexicano”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “kelly” : I radically modified this recipe to use only what I had on hand. I sauteed onion and garlic added tomato paste cumin paprika and salt with the rice. I browned the ride a little bit and added the broth and chicken on top.
- “anna” : Tasty! I used onions and red and yellow peppers instead of the carrots and celery – because that is what I had on hand. This is soupy so expect that. Serve with white onions and cilantro on top – a little cheese is nice too. Thanks
- “eva” : Tasty! I happened to all but one of the ingredients on hand this is a great dish for a cold football night. I didn’t have tomato sauce so I substituted most of a can of tomato paste which I think gave it good flavor.
- “hellen” : Since the chicken is “cooked chicken” why not cook it in “4 cups of water” and then use that broth in the recipe? I watched a lady make something like this on my first trip to Mexico and have tried ever
- “hannah” : My mother was an excellent cook as was her mother. Neither could give you a definitive measurement of their condiments. When my mom responded to my requests for recipes she would give measurements like “a pinch” a “smidgen” a “small measurement” (which she further explained was a palm measurement) etc. that really made no sense to me. Half a century later I can now relate to her measurements as I can not tell young people definitively what I use in a recipe. Sometimes it is just trial and error and you learn what makes the recipe better. Now my grandchildren are getting frustrated by my recipes!
- “paula” : I make this recipe alot I sometimes leave out the chicken because I love the rice to use for burrito filling…its awesome as is for a great meal and rice works great for a side…5 stars!
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :