Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Ants on a Log”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “jennifer” : Wow does this ever bring back memories! Sometimes the simplest things are the best. This is a great snack and it’s something that’s not bad for ya either. I LOVE peanut butter and would eat it on just about anything.
- “alison” : My brothers and I used to love this recipe when we were children. I made it for my neice when she was visiting and she loved it too!
- “suzan” : I love this recipe. I make it all the time to take in my lunch. Instead of raisins I sometimes used dried cranberries or cherries.
- “tina” : I am a teacher and we did this in class. Not only did the kids love to make them by themselves but htey loved the taste. Some of the children chose not to use the rasins.
- “brittini” : What a classic and delicious recipe! I modified it a bit to my taste and in my opinion it tastes even better this way: I didn’t have any celery so I substituted white bread (personally celery tastes like grass to me anyway).
- “megan” : I never heard of this until my son started pre-school. I make it this all the time now for my children and they love it! I also like it for the since it’s a healthy snack for them.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :