Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Antipasto Pasta Salad”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “nancy” : This was great! Everyone (including my super picky 3-year-old who doesn’t eat things that others swear their picky eaters loved) ate it up!
- “jen” : I made this on the fly with some left over grilled chicken in the fridge and I had to sub bottle dressing due to my hurry and it is amazing.. I am going to Florida in a few weeks and olan on making it there with the home made dressing.. Great recipe!!!
- “martha” : I made this today. It taste wonderful. So strange, this is almost exactly the same as my on creation for my chicken salad, without pasta. I added 6 chopped boiled eggs ,1/2 cup chopped parsley., and an additional 1/4 cup of sour cream. It is creamy and delish.
- “jessica” : I bought a chicken caesar pasta salad at Kroger & it was delicious. You recipe looks the closest to theirs & I will definitely try. Thank you.
- “sally” : This was a really good salad. Most recipes out there call for your fav bottled caesar, so I was glad to see yours is homemade. Nice jobs! This goes in my recipe box (with a note to add fresh basil if i have it)
- “kim” : This was amazing! The dressing tasted flavorful and though I did tweak it (1/2 cup more parmesean cheese and an additional chicken breast), that doesn’t change the fact that the recipe as is was awesome! Glad I found this on Pinterest
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :