Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Annie’s Fruit Salsa and Cinnamon Chips”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “nancy” : I have made this recipe numerous times & everyone ALWAYS LOVES IT! It can take some time to make.
- “annie” : Very tasty! I cut the sugars in half, used plain ol’ grape jelly and added blueberries…YUM. After I sprayed & sugared the chips, I stuffed them in my mini muffin tins so that they had the “scoop” affect & everybody raved. I also doubled the chip amount, they went quick! The salsa would also be good with angel food cake or even pound cake, mmmmmm. Thanks
- “christine” : Have made several times, all with rave reviews. Don’t have time to make the tortilla chips??? Substitute them with cinnamon graham crackers.
- “sarah” : I have made this for a family party, a tailgate party & my company picnic. It receives RAVE reviews every time.
- “helen” : Took this to a ladies luncheon at my church and it was devoured! My husband asked me to make it again because there weren’t any leftovers for him!
- “jillian” : Wow! This needs to come with a warning: Highly Addictive! This was a beautiful combination of colors and flavors. And, what’s great about this is it’s low fat and good for you too.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :