Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Angel Chicken Pasta”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “lynn” : My family loves this! The recipe I have is actually a slow cooker recipe and the ingredients are doubled as follows: 1/2 C butter, 2 pkgs dry italin dressing, 1 C white wine, 2 Cans golden mushroom soup, 8 oz tub cream cheese w/chives & onion. Place chicken in slow cooker, pour melted ingredients over chicken, cover and cook on low for 4 to 5 hours. I serve over penne pasta.
- “jana” : This is a wonderful recipe. I used some of the suggestions on the other reviews. I used a 10oz. can of chicken broth instead of the wine. Since we don’t like mushrooms I substituted cream of chicken with herbs this was a good choice. I also cut chicken into strips, seasoned well and cooked on stove. I then put chicken in the pan and poured the sauce over and baked for 30 min just so flavors could blend. It could be eaten right away. I used rigatoni pasta instead of angel. This was absolutely delicious!!! Will make many times!
- “melis” : This chicken was SOOOOO GOOOOOOD!!! I added olives, green onions, and mushrooms and used plain cream cheese, doubled the sauce, and served it over penne pasta and fresh broccoli(yummmm, definitely try it with broccoli). It was one of the best chicken recipes I’ve ever tasted or made!!
- “carolina” : This is my favorite recipe from this site so far!!! Wonderful hardly describes the taste!! After trying it once or twice following the recipe, I added fresh sliced mushrooms and stirred/cooked them with the chicken/sauce. Approx 5-8 minutes prior to being done, I cooked frozen finely chopped broccoli and sprinkled it in the top. Everyone loved it…even my 5 yr old!
- “erin” : This dish was wonderful. My husband said it was definitely “restuarant quality” which is a great rating for him. I am serving it to my entire family this weekend. I also doubled the sauce recipe.
- “karl” : What a simple & delicious dish for a quick preparation meal! As per all the recipes that I try out, I make AS IS at least the first time around.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :