Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Alyson’s Broccoli Salad”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “cathy” : I made this today and it’s FANTASTIC! Seriously my new new favorite salad, thank you!!
- “matt” : This was soooooo good! I know what you mean about it being addicting because I just made it and will be making it again later this week!
- “susan” : This sounds like a wonderful salad. I know that mayonnaise is traditional for this kind of salad but I would probably sub Greek yogurt (homemade in the slow cooker…) for it. Years ago I did that when making carrot/raisin salad, with just regular yogurt, since it was long before the days of Greek yogurt in the US, and it came out wonderful.
- “kwan” : The turmeric in the dressing really makes it stands out. No cranberries on hand today so just use the rest of the ingredients, and it’s really good.
- “shery” : My grocery store makes one very similar to this and they add just a hint of bacon to it, and the smokey flavor works so well with this salad.
- “sandra” : This is my go to recipe for pot luck parties! Simply love it. Only change I make is to use Veganaise instead of mayo, just because I like its taste and consistency better. Thanks for posting!
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :