Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Addictive Chicken Tenders”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “brenda” : I added garlic and onion powder and Italian seasoning instead of oregano and a shake of sage. A oven rack is good.
- “allison” : This turned out so good! I took the advice from other reviewers and made some small adjustments: no salt, half the oregano, added garlic powder, used olive oil instead of butter, and baked on a rack. I’m definitely making this on the regular! Thank you!
- “kendra” : Oh my goodness, I made these for my son he could not believe how good they were. Next time I used chicken breast sliced he says this is definitely something he wants on a regular basis. I’m happy case it’s easy yet people think you spent a lot of time making it. Thank you so much.
- “candy” : This recipe was absolutely outstanding. I just made a few tweaks. I used Hungarian paprika instead of regular paprika much more flavorful and used garlic powder and Italian seasoning to my cheese mixture. I baked them in the oven on my wire rack for 25 minutes then broiled them for 7 minutes turning them once. The rack lets all the excess butter run off the this way they are not soggy but very moist tenders and they come out crispier and not soggy, My family loves these and I make them on a weekly basis along with french style green beans with onions, bacon, garlic and saute this in a pan with 2 tbsp olive oil.
- “maxine” : Made these tonight. So so good. Definitley a keeper. Served with stewed tomatoes, peas and chips.
- “nancy” : We really enjoyed this. I, however, made a little boo-boo; I grabbed lemon dill seasoning rather than oregano. It turned out delicious.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :