Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “90-Second Keto Bread in a Mug”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “tina” : I think this is the third review I’ve done on this recipe. I was out of butter yesterday so I made it with coconut oil. It came out delicious. I also add half a teaspoon of truvia sweetener, eighth of a teaspoon of vanilla extract, and stir in 1/4 cup of blueberries.
- “lisa” : This recipe has changed my life!! After making the original recipe I tried it different ways. So far I have made this every day. I have covered the batter with seeds(sunflower, sesame and poppy seed) and used for an open face sloppy joe. I really wanted something sweet so I added a non-sugar sweetener (monk fruit) and a little vanilla and it was as good as any regular muffin. Next I plan on doing it with lemon and poppy seeds and may try with garlic butter. I have also thought this could be used as croutons on a salad (which I really miss!). I I am not even doing a keto diet-I just wanted to cut back on grains and I do not miss breads at all. You have to be careful not to over cook (mine usually is done in less than 90 sec) and it takes less time than making toast or frying an egg and so much healthier. And don’t be afraid to really mix the batter well. ( I use a small whisk). Unlike grain flours that need to be handled gently so the gluten will form, you can just beat the heck out of almond flour. I find I get different textures depending on how well I mix. The longer I mix, the more cake-like texture I get.
- “anna” : This was really good, and super easy too! The texture was almost exactly like regular bread. I added a tiny bit of xanthan gum and it was sturdy enough to make thin slices. Thanks for the recipe!
- “elodie” : I’m a carbetarian that is trying to make it on Keto. This might just be what saves me. Is it the best bread I’ve ever had? No, its not but it was 100 times better than I imagined when I saw I could make a low carb bread in 2 mins. Its actually a pretty decent bread.
- “chelsey” : It’s very good. Very bread like. Nice texture. Firm enough to make a sandwich. Flavour is nice and mild. Good bread substitute for low carb and wheat free people. Will definitely make again!
- “megan” : Very impressed! Popped right out of mug after microwaving. I added a 1/2 tsp of swerve and a dash of cinnamon for more of a French toast flavor. It tasted delicious. Definitely a go to recipe.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :