Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “7-Up Biscuits!”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “julie” : These biscuits are quick, buttery and fluffy! You can save calories, carbs and sugar by substituting diet lemon-lime soda. Try to find one sweetened with splenda for baking without the bitterness of other sweeteners.
- “allison” : I have been making these biscuits from this exact recipe for a couple of years. So easy, and a hit everywhere I take them. Needs no tweaking. It’s a perfect easy recipe! I just double up for more.
- “deborah” : Made these one saturday for breakfast and the family ate them up. My grandbabies already requested some more.
- “lydia” : I have been making scratch biscuits for years and this recipe is probably one of the best recipes I’ve ever used
- “melissa” : This is the best/easiest recipe for biscuits I have ever used! I have never been able to make a biscuit that weren’t hard as a rock until now. Everyone loves my biscuits.
- “jeneen” : Excellent biscuits. I’ve been looking and trying biscuit recipes to make for my husband and they never turn out right. This is THE recipe for biscuits! Thank you. 5 + stars for sure!
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :