Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “4-Ingredient Olive Dip”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “kristi” : Oh my goodness, drool! That looks fantastic, and I love olive. Mmmm…
Thanks for sharing
- “lisa” : I was feeling lazy so made this for dinner tonight, sans the parsley and with some lime juice since that’s all we had. Was very tasty!
- “vickie” : that does sound easy,,wow,,wonder what you could substitute the olives with an still make it,,im not a olive lover
- “rebeca” : This sounds really good! I need to make this for our next book club. Thank you for the recipe.
- “julie” : This is such a delicious Spread to put on crackers and would be an awesome dip to take to my Christmas party next month. I love this recipe and am going to make it. The green olives look so delicious in this recipe!
- “janet” : Thanks for the delicious recipe idea! I’ll have to make this next time we have guests over!
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :