- Mini muffin pan
- 1 Box Sugar free white chocolate pudding mix
- 2 c. Heavy whipping cream
- ¼ c. Chopped macadamia nuts
- Grease the inside of a mini muffin pan.
- Pour the white chocolate pudding mix and the 2 cups of heavy whipping cream into a
- mixing bowl.
- Beat on high for 2 minutes. The mixture will being to set and become thicker than
- regular pudding, this is supposed to happen.
- Fold in the macadamia nuts.
- Place a heaping teaspoon of the mixture into each of the mini muffin pan sections.
- Smooth it out with your fingers or the back of a spoon.
- Place the bites into the freezer until they are hardened.
- Remove the ice cream bites from the mini muffin tin, and store the bites in an airtight container in the freezer.
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :