Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “3 INGREDIENT CREAMY HASHBROWN CASSEROLE”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “natalie” : I have made this same basic recipe for years, both in the oven and crockpot. Where my recipe varies is that this has garlic powder and onions. Mine uses a package of dry ranch dressing mix. It makes all the difference and gives a great zip!
- “caren” : I made this for guests recently and it’s always popular. My extra contribution to the ingredient list is a can of Cheddar Cheese soup, in addition to the Cream of Chicken soup. It adds a cheesier flavor and some extra flavor.
- “christine” : Excellent! I added bacon bits and chopped jalapenos and served with a friend egg on top. Found it easier to ‘dump’ all ingredients in the baking pan and mix together by hand (with kitchen gloves on) to ensure consistency.
- “samanta” : Have made this in oven for years and I put crushed Corn flakes on top drizzled with melted butter that give it a nice golden brown color and a good crunch. Due to shortage of oven space, I want to try my electric fry pan that for many things can substitute as oven. Just wondering if anyone has tried this and/or has any suggestions on how to get the crispy top in the electric frying pan as my family isn’t willing to give up the crunchy top.
- “clara” : I made this for a pot luck dinner at work. I prepared it in my crock pot and baked it in the oven for the required time then put the crock in the crock pot and left it on warm until ready to serve. I doubled the recipe (for a big crowd) and reduced the sour cream to 1 1/2 cups instead of 2. I also topped it off with chopped cooked bacon and chives. There wasn’t one bite left. It was a big hit!
- “janete” : Hubby loved them! I read the reviews and glad I did! I did not use 2 cups of sour cream, I used 1/2 cup sour cream and 1/2 cup cream cheese. I used 1 teaspoon of garlic powder instead of the tablespoon of garlic salt as called for and that was almost too much. I didnt use any salt at all as reviewers said salt is in the cheese, soup and butter. I realized that even before making this. I used a teaspoon of onion powder only because the family does not like onions, but I do! One person said to mix the sour cream, soup,butter and garlic powder first before adding the cheese and potatoes, great tip!
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :