Welcome again to the home of Healthy Recipes & list of dishes, Today i will guide you how to make “Vegan Black Bean and Sweet Potato Salad” I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
As usual after that i maked this “Vegan Black Bean and Sweet Potato Salad” i send it first to all of my followers on My Pinterest Account to try it first and these was some of their rich reviews, opinions, suggestions and great recommendations:
- “marden” : We really enjoyed this both warm and cold. I added the onion to the potatoes in the oven during the last 15 minutes of roasting to soften it up. Make sure to roast your sweet potatoes until they get some color from caramelization.
- “rebecca” : I added a red onion that I baked with the sweet potatoes and I brought the dish to a potato-themed pitch-in. It was a big hit. I’ve been receiving requests for the recipe all week.
- “natasha” : Really enjoyed this. I added half a bag of frozen corn and some sliced, perfectly ripe avocado on top. Yummy.
- “melissa” : Didn’t tell the family it had that Vegan label, and made it. It was relatively easy to make, and everyone loved it! I put the red onion in with the sweet potatoes about half way through cooking and softened them a bit, good idea. Otherwise the recipe is great just as it is. In fact, everyone asked if we could make it again so they could take it to lunch! Don’t be scared by the title, this really is delicious.
- “donna” : We love this salad! I have made it several times and it always turns out well. I don’t really measure the veg, just stir it in till it looks pretty and the balance is what I like. I have added roasted corn, feta, slice avocado, or spinach…depending on what I have or what we are having with it. It is a very flexible meal and can be customized to whatever tastes! Thank you for sharing!!!
- “delia” : Great recipe! I’ve made it twice now and it turned out great. I followed the recipe pretty closely. Flavorful, healthy and filling!
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button: