Welcome again to the home of Healthy Recipes & list of dishes, Today i will guide you how to make “Vegan Banana Muffins” I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
As usual after that i maked this “Vegan Banana Muffins” i send it first to all of my followers on My Pinterest Account to try it first and these was some of their rich reviews, opinions, suggestions and great recommendations:
- “dana” : Wow, these were delicious!!! I made some changes based on preference (way less sugar- 1/2 cup turbinado is the only sweetener I used, whole wheat flour in place of the white, extra baking powder in place of the baking soda). Then I made some changes based on what I had on hand (grapeseed oil in place of canola, almond milk in place of the coconut milk, and ginger in place of the nutmeg. They turned out just lovely and my family was very pleased. Thank you for a delicious recipe!!!
- “carolyn” : I know this post says vegan muffins but both white and brown sugar contain bone char from cows and other animals. I loved the recipe but added an alternative for the sugar. I just thought I would mention it since a lot of people are unaware of the bone char in the white and brown sugars.
- “laura” : Loved this recipes but changed it up a little. Instead of the 1 cup of canola oil I used 1/2 c. coconut oil and 1/2 c. applesauce. I also added 1 c. of chopped walnuts. And I topped them with a streusel topping of 1/4 c flour, 1/4 c each brown and white sugar with 1 Tb. vegan margarine. And instead of 12 muffins- it made 24 big ones.- thrilled with the recipe.
- “mira” : Great recipe! I didn’t have any eggs to make my usual banana bread recipe, and now I’m not sure i’ll go back to that one. I substituted vegetable oil for canola oil, and added in 3 scoops of Greek honey yogurt and 1/2 cup of unsweetened applesauce. The muffins turned out great – even the skeptical husband loved them!
- “silvia” : its the best banana bread recipe i’ve had. I also halved the white sugar, probably could have halved the brown sugar as well. This is going to be my go to recipe from now on.
- “megan” : First off, the smell of these muffins cooking was heavenly. The taste and texture were terrific, and I’ll definitely be making them again. I followed the recipe exactly as listed. The only other comment I can add is that there was enough batter to fill 12 muffin cups plus half of a bread pan.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button: