Welcome again to the home of Healthy Recipes & list of dishes, Today i will guide you how to make “Vegan Agave Cornbread Muffins” I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
As usual after that i maked this “Vegan Agave Cornbread Muffins” i send it first to all of my followers on My Pinterest Account to try it first and these was some of their rich reviews, opinions, suggestions and great recommendations:
- “natasha” : The Fam and I were sitting down to a wonderful dinner when, little did we know, our dinner was about to become unforgettable! we looked up the most amazing muffin recipe online and tried it out. can you guess what recipe we made? it was this one! the VEGAN AGAVE CORNBREAD MUFFINS!!!!! our worries in this mortal world all melted away with the butter once it hit the muffins! troubles drifted away, hearts were lifted, and lost loves were reunited! we thank you vegan agave cornbread muffin makers. we thank you. you will always be apart of our dinner hour. bless you all. everyone.
- “samantha” : FANTASTIC! I used stone ground cornmeal and regular whole wheat flour (not pastry). These took longer than 20 minutes. Used 1% dairy milk – didn’t have soy, and did use maple syrup instead of agave. We had to make a second batch right away because we ate the first six muffins so fast!!! I served with Pumpkin Turkey Chili (used morningstar ground beef substitute for turkey) and topped all with reduced fat cheddar cheese.
- “jennifer” : These were very good. I hesitated for a minute on the five star rating because they are a little different from a standard corn muffin, but they still deserve 5 stars for their own taste. They are a little sweeter than regular corn muffins but they are the best vegan corn muffins I’ve made. They are moist and stay that way-other recipes have only been good the day I made them. They also get points for the wheat flour. So I say try them!
- “tania” : Fabulous. I decreased the amount of fat by using only 1 tbs oil, and adding that much more soymilk. next time I’ll add more applesauce and omit the oil all together. these muffins don’t need it! Also, 1/4 c. agave is too much…so i cut in half and added more milk.
- “mia” : These were so tasty! I used almond milk in place of soy and grapeseed oil instead of canola, but followed the recipe exactly in everything else. It took about 25 minutes for baking. We will be baking these again. Thanks!
- “sherrie” : This was delicious and satisfied even my pickiest little eater. You’ll definitely want to make sure you double this recipe. The only changes that I made was that I substituted maple syrup for Agave (didn’t have enough Agave on hand) and I just used regular whole wheat flour instead of pastry flour. I also used Almond milk instead of soy (because I didn’t have that on hand either). I soured up my almond milk with 1 T of apple cider vinegar (and then added enough almond milk to make 1 cup–since I doubled the recipe). Thank you for sharing this recipe. This one is definitely a keeper.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button: