Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “THE BEST MEXICAN BEEF CASSEROLE EVER”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “divine” : YUMMY!!! This recipe was great. I made some modifications based on the ingredients I happened to have on hand, and it still turned out great.
- “jennifer” : We thought this recipe was awesome! I did do as many others and added a packet of taco seasoning to the meat. I also added a little garlic powder, black pepper, and cayenne-southern people love there seasonings!! I used bite-size totrilla chips and they worked out prefectly. This recipe is definitely going to be a repeat!
- “neison” : This was fantastic. I normally would have used refried beans with a dish like this, but the chili beans were perfect! They added just the right flavor to it. Our whole family loved this recipe.
- “abuela” : This is excellent! I cooked it as written and served it to a group of teenagers. Everyone liked it.
- “rashelly” : This is a perfect recipe to make use of those tortilla chips left in the bottom of the bag! With the seasoning, it’s also a great recipe for our family to use natural venison meat.
- “kim” : This is so… for my family, we loved it! Like many others I did make a few changes. In lieu of chips I lined a 9 x 13 dish with 2 layers of corn tortillas,. I heated/browned them over a gas flame, used a dozen. As others I added a can of drained corn. I also added a package of Taco Seasoning to the ground beef. Drained off the excess fat, added the drained beans and corn and salsa. After layering the beef mixture over the corn tortillas, I spread the sour cream and sprinkled the shredded cheese ( I used a combine mixture of sharp chedder and Jack). I than added the chopped tomates, chopped green onions and sliced black olives, I thought the presentation would be better, then just a layer of cheese. I was right! This was so great because I normally have everthing in the house. This will also be good for a large group, I know I will be making it for a church potluck!
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :