Welcome again to the home of Healthy Recipes & list of dishes, Today i will guide you how to make “the best avocado egg salad” I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
As usual after that i maked this “the best avocado egg salad” i send it first to all of my followers on My Pinterest Account to try it first and these was some of their rich reviews, opinions, suggestions and great recommendations:
- “nicole” : Imade this for LUNCH TODAY AND IT WAS DELICIOUS. i PUT A COUPLE OF PIECES OF BACON AND SOME ARUGULA ON TOASTED BREAD AND IT WAS FANTASTIC. wILL DEFINITELY MAKE AGAIN.
- “hannah” : I’ve made this many times and it is always terrific. I’ve also added either mustard or curry. Cilantro is not my favorite herb.
- “elodie” : this was absolutely delicious! I didn’t add the yogurt (nor did i replace it with another dairy product as i’m lactose intolerant) and it was still absolutely to die for. will be making again! also used both PARSLEY and dill. yummmmm!
- “dana” : This turned out fabulously!! I added chives on top as well as the cilantro. Used mayo, and a tablespoon of mustard. I think I will add some diced dill pickle next time to snazz it up a little.
My super picky 13 yr old even loved it!!!!! Thank you for this recipe!!
- “kendra” : This look DELISH!! Can you tell me what could keep the avocado from turning brown by the next day or do you just make enough to eat it all that day? Thank you!
- “megan” : Lemon juice is a natural preservative. It keeps avocados STAYING green.i even put it on my leftover sliced apples, that my two year old doesn’t finish. And you don’t even taste the lemon!
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button: