Welcome again to the home of Healthy Recipes & list of dishes, Today i will guide you how to make “Tender Onion Baked Chicken” I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
As usual after that i maked this “Tender Onion Baked Chicken” i send it first to all of my followers on My Pinterest Account to try it first and these was some of their rich reviews, opinions, suggestions and great recommendations:
- “kathy” : Really surprisingly tasty and satisfying. I omitted the extra salt & pepper and only used 1/2 packet for 4 chicken breasts. Just sprinkle on as you would any seasoning, you’ll know when to stop. Pour the melted butter on first so you don’t wash off the soup mix, but go easy enough on the butter that the onions have a chance to get crispy. I served w/ plain white rice and a salad. 4 breasts only took 23 minutes to bake, by the way.
- “molly” : We really enjoyed this dinner. The only change I made was to not add the additional salt as the onion soup mix already has plenty of salt. It is a very quick dinner to put together. Lay the chicken in pan, pour over butter and soup mix and pop in the oven. While the chicken was baking I made white sticky rice to go with the chicken, and “Skillet Cabbage” from this site. Dinner was good and I will make this recipe again. Thanks
- “tracy” : Another variation of this is to cut out 1/2 cup of water and to add 1/2 cup of sherry. It really adds flavor and the chicken is still really tender.
- “lina” : I made this today. The flavor is wonderful…but I wouldn’t add any more salt to it. Butter has salt and so does the soup mix; it would have been way too salty. My daughters, age 7 and 9, loved it. Served it with a fairly plain baked potato and salad. Delicious!!!
- “julia” : Really good, I only used half the onion soup mixture, omitted the salt, and added garlic. Fast and easy, I even had it ready to cook, left for a class and my husband put it in the oven and had it ready for when I got home!
- “kayla” : I loved this; quick, easy, and tasty. I followed the suggestions of others, halved the onion soup mix, did not add salt or pepper, and used the bread crumbs. Delicious!
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button: