Welcome again to the home of Healthy Recipes & list of dishes, Today i will guide you how to make “Taylor’s Piroshki” I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
As usual after that i maked this “Taylor’s Piroshki” i send it first to all of my followers on My Pinterest Account to try it first and these was some of their rich reviews, opinions, suggestions and great recommendations:
- “jill” : THank YOU!!! I have been trying for several years to duplicate the delicious piroshki recipe my late Grandmother, born and raised in Russia, used to make us as children. The night we made these my brother walked in and grabbed one. “THESE ARE THEM, THESE ARE THEM!!” It was a great acheivment after so many failed attempts that never even came close. I made so many batches night after night this holiday I think my family and friends finally had enough piroshi till next Christmas. My Mother reminded me that my Grandmother also used to make them with cabbage and hard boiled eggs. We did’nt do the eggs but we did have some with cabbage that were good. We also thought of using the dough but adding spaghetti sauce, peperoni and chese for an Italian version. (Sorry Grandma) Anyway if I never use another recipe again I will treasure this one.
- “natasha” : these are the best…they taste just like the ones i look forward to each year at the local fair. i fried some and baked the rest for about 15-17 mins at 400—like suggested. great recipe, will definitely make these again 🙂
- “hellen” : Overall I give it a five this was delicious I add some mushrooms bacon bits with some cheese but it was great either way. Quickness I rated five because I alway prepare my indgredints before I make it by two hours so I just through it together eainess a five also because it goes in hand with Quckness. Kid friendly a five for obvious reasons Thankyou for giving us the recipe, I’ve never made these before, Im very impressed!!!!
- “maggie” : I’m making 25 bag lunches for fishermen who will be out on a lake with no cooking facilities on Saturday. I decided to enclose the Easy Ham and Cheese sandwiches, using this Piroshki dough. Talk about excellent! The dough was pliable and soft enough to enclose the ham, cheese and sauce. It should be less messy for the guys than a regular sandwich. Thanks Taylor’s mommy! I’ll come back another day and make the filling that goes with this Piroshki.
- “debbie” : This recipe was right on. It tasted just like the piroshkis we bought at the neighborhood deli when we were kids. We added fresh minced garlic, cheese, onions, mushrooms, and fresh spinach with the ground beef and they were amazing. They were also very fun to make. This recipe is superb.
- “amanda” : I use 1/2 this recipe for my 3-person family. I use 1 1/2 Tbs of dried dill for an authentic fair-type taste. I also add a 1 1/2 oz cube of cheddar cheese before sealing and frying. My 2-year old and husband love these! They’re a great make-ahead for a picnic (no messy sandwiches) and easy to reheat in the oven (425 for 10 minnutes or so)!
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button: