Welcome again to the home of Healthy Recipes & list of dishes, Today i will guide you how to make “Taco Pie” I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
As usual after that i maked this “Taco Pie” i send it first to all of my followers on My Pinterest Account to try it first and these was some of their rich reviews, opinions, suggestions and great recommendations:
- “linda” : I lost my original copy of this recipe. Tried this newer version and it was very tasty. I suggest that you don’t use more than 1 lb. of meat. Unfortunately I did and it was too heavy with meat but it still was delicious!
- “maria” : Looks yummy i will make it tonight for dinner and i will leave another comment i cant wait to make it.
- “sheana” : Great recipe! Made few changes..doubled the recipe and baked in greased 9×13 in glass baking dish. Baked for maybe 35 min, really just eye balled it as far as time goes. I added can of black beans, can of corn, mixed about 3/4 c. Cheese in the meat mixture and topped with a little over a cup of cheese and about half a cup of crushed salsa verde doritos before baking an additional 5-10 min. Cooled for 10 min and had taco sauce, sour cream, lettuce, and tomato for toppings. Really really good!
- “deborah” : I have made this before when my kids were still at home. I usually used left over taco meat. then added lettuce ,tomato and sour cream. In late summer I would always serve with corn on the cob. always a hit.
- “tamara” : Absolutely delicious! I did change up a couple of things though. I used seasoned taco turkey meat instead of ground beef. I used fat free milk instead of 2% milk. I also used egg whites instead of eggs. I also used reduced fat cheddar cheese and light sour cream instead of normal cheese and sour cream. It came out perfect and no one was the wiser!! Family loved it
- “leslie” : My mom found this recipe in the 1990s and it was a family favorite. Now I make it for my family.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button: