Welcome again to the home of Healthy Recipes & list of dishes, Today i will guide you how to make “Spring Vegetable Soup” I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
As usual after that i maked this “Spring Vegetable Soup” i send it first to all of my followers on My Pinterest Account to try it first and these was some of their rich reviews, opinions, suggestions and great recommendations:
- “melanie” : This recipe was so delicious-highly reccommended, especially for the cold season! My family and I loved it. I substituted vegetable broth (for the chicken), and regular noodles for the egg noodles since I’m vegan. Also added in some sun dried tomatoes. You can really use whatever variation of veggies you have in the kitch or what veggies you prefer. Will make this again!
- “shella” : Enjoyed this on a spring cold snap! I made a double batch–might as well chop a whole cup as half-cup of all these veggies. I doubled and rounded up everything except the noodles and potato–only added 3oz of twisted egg noodles for the double batch–plenty thick, filled with wonderful veg.flavors. Lowered the carbs–and cleaned the veggie bin! Will make again.-Be sure to use fresh veg!THANKS
- “samantha” : Very easy to make. Just cutting up the fresh vegetables takes time, but it’s worth it. I chose to use all organic vegetables and vegetable broth and slow-cooked it with dried chickpeas instead of the white beans.
- “amanda” : Delicious and so easy! I didn’t change too much, but did add two diced up chicken breasts (browned them first with the onion and garlic) and used low sodium broth. I also cooked the egg noodles seperately and added them to individual bowls. They tend to get too mushy otherwise and do not store as well it you have leftovers. Overall great, easy soup that I will make again!
- “sue” : What a great recipe! Simple and delicious. No, you don’t have to saute the onion and garlic first, you can just toss then in with all the other veggies, add the broth and simmer away. But . . . it does add a bit of a more complex flavor if you do. Also, think of this recipe as a basic start. Add the veggies and seasonings you love, mix and match and don’t be afraid to toss in some canned tomatoes (you don’t even have to drain them first), a variety of beans, etc. Make it your own by putting in what you and your family enjoy and you will love this dish!
- “anna” : I just made this for dinner and it was FANTASTIC!!! And it was super easy , I already had pre chopped broccoli and mushrooms. So that made the prep work go faster! I added everything but the cabbage(just because I didnt have any). oh and I used bouillon cubes and water, just cause thats what I had on hand! This soup is very delicious, I will be making it often!!
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button: