Welcome again to the home of Healthy Recipes & list of dishes, Today i will guide you how to make “Spinach and Mushroom Pinwheels” I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
As usual after that i maked this “Spinach and Mushroom Pinwheels” i send it first to all of my followers on My Pinterest Account to try it first and these was some of their rich reviews, opinions, suggestions and great recommendations:
- “anna” : I have finally solved the “too bland” problem for this recipe. I mixed in 1/4 cup KRAFT PARM PLUS-ZESTY RED PEPPER (Parmesan cheese) to the dough mix. I also used a cheese cloth to squeeze the juices from the spinach. Perfect!! I made this for a party, and set out little recipe cards…and returned home with none. I am so impressed by this recipe! I do think that they taste best served warm. And I LOVE the fact that you can make these little beauties up to three months in advance, cut them up & bake them whenever. ENJOY!!
- “katie” : I do catering on the side, and decided to try this interesting recipe for a job I just did. What a hit! Everyone loved them, even some who claimed not to like spinach. I skipped the fry pan for the spinach and used to microwave. Also added 4 strips of cooked and cumbled bacon to the finished filling. Very good, but will try adding more next time! Dough for this was so good, and would be excellent with a variety of fillings.
- “kim” : Great recipe! I made these for my parents anniversary party and everyone raved about them. I made them a few weeks before and did not slice the loaves. I froze them whole and then the morning of the party I took them out of the freezer and let them sit out for a few hours and them sliced them. They sliced perfectly this way. They were time consuming to make but it was so worth the effort it took.
- “christine” : These looked and tasted fantastic. There was enough from this recipe to make two generous plates of pinwheels, which I took to two different parties. I left the rolls frozen until the day I needed them and then defrosted slightly to cut into pinwheel rounds. The rounds cut very well when the rolls were still partially frozen and were very even, cut this way. Lots of people at the two parties I went to asked for the recipe, which shows how popular this recipe is.
- “erin” : I just made these for my husband’s surprise party this past weekend and they were a hit! Everyone loved them, and there was a comment made that they were a nice alternative to the ones stuffed with tons of meat and cheese. The only change I made was to add real garlic rather than garlic powder for that extra punch. I’m definately making these for Christmas. 🙂
- “pamela” : I have made this several times. I have also used the dough recipie for potpies, and the spinach and mushroom recipe makes a great base for mushroom soup!
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button: