Welcome again to the home of Healthy Recipes & list of dishes, Today i will guide you how to make “Spicy Black Bean Vegetable Soup” I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
As usual after that i maked this “Spicy Black Bean Vegetable Soup” i send it first to all of my followers on My Pinterest Account to try it first and these was some of their rich reviews, opinions, suggestions and great recommendations:
- “laura” : This soup is absolutely delicious! I made a few changes to make it thicker and tastier. I added 3 cloves of garlic, added extra chili powder, added 2.5 cups of chicken broth instead of 4 cups of vegetable stock, added chopped celery (2 stalks) when I added the corn, and used 3 cans of beans instead of 2 (1.5 in the blender and 1.5 as whole beans). I like using the Del Monte Fiesta Corn when making this recipe because the pieces of pepper add a little more spice. All in all, a GREAT soup. I made it for my parents and my 13-year old sister and we ate the entire pot in one sitting. My sister is the pickiest eater ever and she loved it, so that says alot about how good it was. Thanks so much for sharing this with us
- “debie” : This soup is some of the best I’ve ever tasted! BUT, after reading a few reviews about it being ‘watery’ and ‘bland’, I: reduced the broth to 2 cups; added an extra can of beans (not pureed); used 2 tsp cumin; 2 cloves of garlic; added 1/3 c cilantro; plus I left out the corn. With a little Greek yogurt (or sour cream) on top… WOW!! Incredible. Thanks for the recipe!
- “liza” : This is a wonderful soup recipe!!! I followed directions exactly the first time, but the second time around added a zucchini and about 1T of chopped fresh cilantro; used frozen corn instead of canned (less sodium); garnished with shredded Mont.Jack cheese and served with warm buttered flour tortillas. Perfect!
- “jennifer” : Fantastic soup! I added about a cup of celery, a green pepper, and a sprinkling of thyme with the cumin and chili powder. I also cut down on the vegetable stock to 2 1/2 cups(thanks to those who advised against 4 cups), but added another 1/2 cup when re-heating because it thickened after the first meal. Filling, very tasty, very healthy wonderful soup.
- “mira” : This recipe is wonderful! Usually black bean soup is thick and tastes like nothing, but black beans. I actually like the boring old black bean soup that I just described, but this recipe is ten times better! You can taste the onions and carrots and corn. It has wondeful flavor! I will definitely be making this again. I put a little bit of shredded cheese on top.
- “samantha” : This was *fantastic.* I was in the mood more for a stew than a soup, so I made a few changes…added a pound of thin sliced beef strips (marinated), a few more carrots, and some green pepper and sauted it all with the onion and garlic. Drained it, and finished the recipe as its written (3 c stock instead of 4)…except that I added 3/4 cup rice at the end, making a delicious thick, hearty stew. Mmmmm…a feast served with garlic bread and applesauce.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button: