Welcome again to the home of Healthy Recipes & list of dishes, Today i will guide you how to make “Spatchcock Chicken” I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
As usual after that i maked this “Spatchcock Chicken” i send it first to all of my followers on My Pinterest Account to try it first and these was some of their rich reviews, opinions, suggestions and great recommendations:
- “kim” :This is the only way that we now bake chicken in the house. I had to use other spices that I had on hand but the whole family just loves it. I cook mine at 350 for 1.5 hours. We like crispy skin and the meat is still very moist.
- “susan” : I made this according to the directions except my bird was about 5 pounds so I cooked it at 425 for about an hour. I also used the rub to coat some steak fries before using it on the chicken and I cooked those in a separate pan alongside for about 40 minutes. The skin was crisp and the meat was moist. Thanks for a great recipe.
- “abbey” : If you use one chicken instead of the two that the recipe calls for, be careful of the salt amount. Also, ask your butcher to split and flatten your chicken for you. I like a hint of lemon so I just used the juice of one lemon on my one chicken. I will definitely make again. Thank You for your recipe
- “mya” : Delicious, Juicy & Tender Chicken! I tweaked spices to my personal preference then followed recipe after that, minus the lemon slices. I instead used a fusion of balsamic vinegar and Meyer lemon juice. **I also used convection oven setting set at 425*F for about 45-50 minutes for a 6.25 lb spatchcock chicken. Chicken was perfect at 160*F w/nice crispy skin (which I always remove for myself).
- “kendra” : I tried this recipe when I saw it in the April/May issue of Allrecipes Magazine. It did not disappoint! The chicken was so juicy and the lemon was like candy underneath the chicken skin. We were fighting over it. I have have made it several times. The hardest part is getting the chicken cut up in he beginning. I got some new kitchen shears so hopefully when I make it tonight it will be easier. Cooking time is adjusted if I am using bigger chickens. Yummy!
- “hellen” : This really was quite good. I did it as written and I liked the flavors. The great thing is you can change the seasonings and make it all different ways. I used a cut up chicken instead of cutting a whole one and it didn’t miss a beat. It was quick and I loved how juicy the meat was. Even better the next day.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button: