Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Slow-Cooker Chicken Tortilla Soup”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “andie” : We made this soup today cooked on high for 3 hrs came out perfect.Family enjoyed it. Will be making it again.
- “jenn” : I always cook this on the stove top. I use boneless, skinless chicken thighs instead and I bring it to a boil, then cover and simmer for about 45 minutes. Take the chicken out, shred it up, add the beans, cilantro, lime juice, corn, then continue to simmer for an additional 5 – 10 minutes.
- “jaclyn” : Hello, I would really love to try this recipe today; however, I am under a time crunch. Can it be cooked on high for a lesser time? Thank you!
- “crystal” : I’ve made this recipe before and everyone loves it! Would you be able to use a rotisserie chicken and cook it on low for say 4 hours to cut down on the time?
- “elna” : I made it last night and my family loves it! They couldn’t resist for a second bowl of soup 🙂 I’m glad I found your website. Thank s a bunch and more recipes please! ?
- “kenna” : I love this soup recipe. And…dont leave out the lime, it makes all the difference. Since I like to add a little heat I added chopped jalapeno pepper To the condiment list. Thank you
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :