Welcome again to the home of Healthy Recipes & list of dishes, Today i will guide you how to make “Skinny Broccoli Mac and Cheese” I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
As usual after that i maked this “Skinny Broccoli Mac and Cheese” i send it first to all of my followers on My Pinterest Account to try it first and these was some of their rich reviews, opinions, suggestions and great recommendations:
- “lena” : This was pretty good but I definitely agree with other reviews that said it needs more flavor. I had added some garlic powder and red pepper flakes into the sauce but I think next time I ll add more flavor or jalapeños or something. Definitely makes less than the serving size says.
- “lisa” : I made this but I added 4 ounces of cream cheese and 4 ounces of sour cream it was good but not cheesy enough. Next time I will add another 8 ounces shredded cheddar and mozzarella.
- “debra” : Turned out perfect! I made half the recipe for 2 people and had plenty leftover. Used Italian breadcrumbs for spice.
- “clara” : Creamy and yummy. I used jalapeno white cheddar (as this is what I had on hand) but would like to use sharp cheddar next time. Used 1 onion. Substituted almond milk for regular milk. I will definitely make this again. For homemade bread crumbs use 1 slice bread.
- “rita” : I thought the pasta was good but nothing special. I had added a bit of bacon to it because bacon. Felt it could also use a bit of seasoning maybe some hot sauce? And more cheese. There s never enough cheese.
- “rania” : these are very good. thanks for the recipe!
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button: