Welcome again to the home of Healthy Recipes & list of dishes, Today i will guide you how to make “Sheet Pan Smoked Sausage, Apple, and Root Veggie Dinner” I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
As usual after that i maked this “Sheet Pan Smoked Sausage, Apple, and Root Veggie Dinner” i send it first to all of my followers on My Pinterest Account to try it first and these was some of their rich reviews, opinions, suggestions and great recommendations:
- “krissy” : This is a great recipe. I doctored it up a little bit, not much, but it was truly amazing. I used green chile olive oil, which gave it a bit of a kick, and used 12 oz carrots and 12 oz Brussels sprouts. I also spread whole rosemary stalks around the pan instead of chopping it. And instead of parsley I sprinkled chopped fresh chives and drizzled half of a lemon over everything. 450 degrees was a little high and a couple of the onions burned, but overall it was delish! I’ll use 425 next time, I think. The sweetness of the apple really complemented the sausage and the veggies. My man loved it! It’s definitely a keeper. I think the green chile oil made a big difference, and all the flavors really blended well. It’s a nice recipe to experiment with as well, maybe adding potatoes and other root vegetables, and different oils and seasonings.
- “audrey” : Made it tonight and both my boyfriend and I loved it. I added fingerling potato’s and parsnips and cooked those at 425 for about 15 mins ahead of everything else to make sure they were done. I also doubled the rosemary, added 2 tsp of garlic salt, 2 tsp of herbs de providence and omitted the regular salt. Definitely a recipe to keep.
- “rhonda” : Excellent recipe, the only changes I made was to add sweet potato and instead of lemon juice, I drizzled honey over the top of the caramelized veggies. I will absolutely make this again. Thanks for the recipe!
- “stephanie” : This was easy, delicious, and pretty! I resisted the urge to add anything and it was perfect as is. Will definitely make it again.
- “sandra” : This was very good. I used Chicken apple sausage, potatoes and yellow and red peppers in addition to the carrots, onions, and apples. I loved the caramelization after the broiling.
- “natasha” : This was great – and had the added benefit of having three of my six children claiming they loved Brussels sprouts. I made it as is and it does have a tendency to stick, so watch that. Otherwise, I give it my wholehearted endorsement.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button: