Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Sheet Pan Shrimp Fajitas”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “sunny” : I was apprehensive that I could cook shrimp in 10 minutes on a sheet pan and it turn out well, but I was amazed at how EASY this was to do – not to mention delicious!! After eating out so often lately because of long hours at work, I was craving a home-cooked meal but didn’t have the energy for too much prep or clean up. This satisfied all my needs AND I got to relax and enjoy a glass of wine while it was doing the brunt of the “cooking” – no active babysitting of the stovetop necessary. Talk about a winning weeknight meal. 😉
- “nora” : Very good! The shrimp actually took about 12 minutes to cook through for me. I coated the shrimp with the seasoning in a freezer bag and then added the veggies to coat as well before dumping on the sheet pan. Delicious!
- “sara” : I cooked for 6 minutes and broiled for 2 minutes. Perfect! I added Mexican oregano, some coriander (from the cilantro plant). Served with cilantro, avocado and chopped tomato. To make clean up easy, line the cookie shet with foil. Put flour tortillas in foil in the oven while shrimp was cooking
- “amanda” : Amazing and soooo easy!! Perfect week night meal for working couple! I make this at least 2x per month or more. The only thing I do differently, is to put the shrimp on a separate small sheet pan, so that when they are done, you simply take them out and then turn the oven to broil for the remaining peppers/onions mixture. We love this recipe and you will too!
- “paula” : This is one of my family’s favorite meals! Super easy and delicious. I have made it with both shrimp and chicken. It makes the best chicken fajitas that I’ve ever had – moist and tender chicken every time. I used chicken strips and marinated them in the olive oil and fajita seasoning mixture then baked with the peppers for about 20 minutes. The shrimp took about 10-15 minutes to thoroughly cook.
- “kathy” : i made it exactly per the recipe. Excellent. It will be part of our regular meals (when shrimp is on sale!). Served it with guacamole and a shoepeg corn salad. YUM
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :