Welcome again to the home of Healthy Recipes & list of dishes, Today i will guide you how to make “Sheet Pan Chicken Fajitas” I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
As usual after that i maked this “Sheet Pan Chicken Fajitas” i send it first to all of my followers on My Pinterest Account to try it first and these was some of their rich reviews, opinions, suggestions and great recommendations:
- “lelia” : This was surprisingly delicious! I didn’t have time to marinate for more than 15 minutes. Used one of each green pepper red pepper and rather large onion. Cut up boneless chicken breast into 1″ pieces.
- “melissa” : Very good! Although I used 2 sheet pans and doubled the seasoning. One pan was for the chicken which I marinated for 6 hours(used 6 chicken breast sliced thin with the full amount of spices).
- “natasha” : This is a good dish and very easy to make; but in my opinion it needs more seasoning. If you don’t like a lot in your food then this is for you. Next time I make this I will double the seasonings. After cooking the chicken and vegetables
- “carla” : This is an excellent idea and the chicken was so moist and flavorful. I used fajita seasoning instead of buying the spices separately.
- “morgan” : This was a great recipe however I did make some minor changes. I used olive oil in place of what was suggested used 1 packet of Taco Bell original taco seasoning and 1 packet of Taco Bell mild seasoning in place of the spices suggested
- “tiffany” : I made the recipe as it is written. Mixed the marinate dropped the veggies and chicken in a plastic bag in the morning and cooked it that evening. Easy and fast! With great results! Will defiantly make again.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button: