Welcome again to the home of Healthy Recipes & list of dishes, Today i will guide you how to make “Seven Layer Tortilla Pie” I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
As usual after that i maked this “Seven Layer Tortilla Pie” i send it first to all of my followers on My Pinterest Account to try it first and these was some of their rich reviews, opinions, suggestions and great recommendations:
- “april” : This was super easy and fun to make! I added green chiles, black olives, corn, and shredded up some rotisserie chicken and layered it on as I saw fit, topping each layer with cheese. I also used low fat refried beans, low fat black beans, and low fat mexican cheese to make it that much more healthy! After it came out of the oven, I put some sliced avocado and tomatoes on, and it was a hit! My boyfriend couldn’t get enough (in fact writing this review makes me want to whip one up right now!!!) Give it a try tonight!
- “crystal” : VERY YUMMY~PREBAKE TORTILLA’S FOR 5 MINUTES SO THEY ARE CRISPY AND NOTE SOGGY!!! AND I USED MY SPRINGFORM PAN AND STACKED THE PIE..IT KEPT ITS FORM VERY NICELY. I ALSO USED REFRIED BEANS AND FRESH COOKED CORN!!ITS A REGULAR AT OUR HOME AND FOR A SPECIAL GUEST EVERY NOW AND THEN! 🙂
- “amy” : With a few changes as suggested by others, this recipe was delicious! I used a can of refried Pinto beans instead of the canned Pintos in the recipe, spicy salsa, chopped jalapenos in both bean mixtures, a layer of beef with taco seasoning and onions. I baked the bottom 4 tortillas a little bit beforehand to keep them from getting soggy, and baked the whole thing in a springform pan.
- “judy” : This is a FAVORITE in our house. We have one friend who asks for this dish every time that he comes over for dinner. I have found that Rosarita refried beans are the exact consistency that is created by that tedious mashing of the pinto beans, so I use them. I also add quite a bit more cilantro and a can of sliced black olives, and used extra picante sauce or a can of rotel instead of the tomatoes. I have added taco meat once when our meat-loving friend ate with us, and it turned out well. All in all, with the changes… SUPERB.
- “nancy” : I used larger tortillas and a springform pan, which worked really well to hold all the layers. I also used fat-free refried beans instead of the mashed pintos, a mixture of cheddar and jack cheeses, and, being a carnivore, added a layer of diced chicken breast sauteed in taco seasoning right in the middle. With some sweet corn cake, this dish made a great meal.
- “erika” : What a great dish. I used low fat tortillas and fat free refried beans also added a 4 oz can of green chiles to the black bean mixture to give them a little more flavor. I will be making this again!
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button: