Welcome again to the home of Healthy Recipes & list of dishes, Today i will guide you how to make “Sesame Pasta Chicken Salad” I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
As usual after that i maked this “Sesame Pasta Chicken Salad” i send it first to all of my followers on My Pinterest Account to try it first and these was some of their rich reviews, opinions, suggestions and great recommendations:
- “barbara” : liked the flavor of this and am a huge fan of cilantro, but this is deffinately a dish I would leave it out! The green onions with the sesame sauce is perfect.
- “sarah” : I loved this recipe but had to add vegetables. I added cashew halves,, red, yellow, and orange bell pepper, pea pods, carrots, celery, and fresh corn. I also decreased the amount of oil in the recipe and used rice wine and not vinegar. I substituted fresh ginger for powdered and added a touch of lime juice. It is very pretty and tasty! It is now a staple for my family at picnics!
- “donna” : I made this for a picnic yesterday and it was wonderful! Everyone enjoyed it. One of the things I liked so much is that it was very light on a hot day.
- “tamara” : Delicious! Would even be good without the chicken for a vegetarian dish. I added grated carrots for color.
- “vanesa” : Wow – I’ll never buy the store-made sesame pasta salad again! Didn’t use chicken, and didn’t have ground ginger, but this recipe was GREAT.
- “kimberly” : This recipe was a definite crowd pleaser. I brought it to a picnic and it was gone before dinner time!
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button: