Welcome again to the home of Healthy Recipes & list of dishes, Today i will guide you how to make “Sauteed Mushrooms in Garlic” I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
As usual after that i maked this “Sauteed Mushrooms in Garlic” i send it first to all of my followers on My Pinterest Account to try it first and these was some of their rich reviews, opinions, suggestions and great recommendations:
- “ashley” : A very simple recipe to mix up plain fried mushrooms. I used fresh basil instead. It turned out to be a very tasty sidedish that recieved more attention than the main. I’ll try it again. Maybe white wine next time.
- “mary” : I live in an alcohol-free household, so I made these using vegetable broth in place of the wine, and served them over pasta with a little dusting of fresh-grated Parmesan cheese. Absolutely marvelous, and I will make these again and again!
- “carmen” : Simply lush and delicious – a pleasant surprise. I used a little more butter but no other changes. It takes awhile to cook down but with patience makes a beautiful, rich red wine reduction – but it’s only as good as the wine you use. Hubs chose a Columbia Valley cabernet for our dinner which he also used in the mushrooms. This put our grilled steaks over the top!
- “sara” : I used a few splashes of balsamic vinegar the second time around because I didn’t have any wine in the house. Still tasted good, but the wine was much better.
- “natalie” : My dad makes the sauteed mushrooms using sweet vermouth as the wine, I have since adopted the tradition and it is my absolute favorite way to have mushrooms. We let the liquid evaporate almost completely to bring about a more caramelized and sweet flavor. They are so versatile too because they can accompany or top any meal or even replace the meat of a delicious mushroom sandwich or any other entree. YUM!!
- “dixie” : These were absolutely AMAZING!!!!!!! Served with a juicy steak and added the juices after I sliced it. I wanted to lick the plate when I was done. Seriously!
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button: