Welcome again to the home of Healthy Recipes & list of dishes, Today i will guide you how to make “Roasted Parmesan Rosemary Potatoes” I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
As usual after that i maked this “Crispy Parmesan Potatoes” i send it first to all of my followers on My Pinterest Account to try it first and these was some of their rich reviews, opinions, suggestions and great recommendations:
- “stacey” : Excellent side dish! It’s so simple, yet makes a great presentation. I used red skinned potatoes and garlic infused olive oil seasoning it with a bit of kosher salt and black pepper along with the other ingredients. I tossed them once during cooking. It took about 45-50 minutes. They came out crispy and delicious – a perfect accompaniment to any meal!
- “tonya” : I’ve made these twice now and love this. The first time I used rosemary and the second I used parsley. I also decided to microplane, or grate garlic, and whisk that with the olive oil. I grated the cheese separately and then combined them in one bowl with salt & pepper with the potatoes. That is the way to go with this recipe! If you use rosemary, toss the potatoes at the beginning with it. If you are using a more delicate herb, add the herb much later in the cooking process.
- “angie” : These potatoes look too good! My potatoes have never turned out, have to try your recipe!
- “amy” : There are few things I love more than cheesy potatoes and these look DIVINE! And i agree – cooking + baking with my friends/family is one of the ways I’m best at showing my love. =) Nothing brings people together like working together in the kitchen!
- “natalia” : After posting my gratin recipe this week, I totally wanted to tackle something like this next. I LOVE cheesy potatoes. Such comfort food.
? Just gorgeous and so perfect for a holiday dinner!
- “addie” : Very tasty and super easy. I boiled the potatoes for about 10 minutes before baking them to accelerate cooking time. Baked them for about 20 mins or unti golden.
- “goergia” : This is one of my favorite holiday sides – I’ve got to try your scrumptious variation here! Looks so delicious!
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button: