- 1 (1 ounce) package Ranch-style dressing mix
- 1/2 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 teaspoon lemon pepper (optional)
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder (optional)
- 5 cups oyster crackers
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees F (120 degrees C).
- In a large bowl, combine the dressing mix, dill weed, vegetable oil, lemon pepper, and garlic powder. Add oyster crackers, and toss to coat. Spread evenly on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes in the preheated oven, stirring gently after 10 minutes. Remove from oven, and allow to cool before serving.