Welcome again to the home of Healthy Recipes & list of dishes, Today i will guide you how to make “Quicker than rice krispie treats and tastier than Reese’s”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “marsha” : I have been making these for years now and they are always a big hit. I do offer a couple suggestions. I use the round pretzels that are usually available around the holidays.
- “renee” : Do yourself a favor and double the recipe. As long as you’re going to make them, it doesn’t really add much more time and expense, and these were a big hit!
- “naela” : These have got to be the simplest treat ever to make and yet are SO VERY ADDICTIVE! Make sure that you make at least two batches… one to enjoy right away and another so that you’ll have more for tomorrow or for that special event that they were originally intended for!
- “dina” : I can’t wait to make these this way, here is how I have done it…..use kisses instead of rolos and M&M’s instead of pecans…..I bet the almonds will be delicious!
- “amanda” : This was a winning recipe in better homes and gardens a few yrs back. It is the best party snack, when you want just a little something!
- “danice” : These are great and super easy! People absolutely love these. I gave them as gifts last year, and last weekend I cranked out 200 to give as gifts this year.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button: