Welcome again to the home of Healthy Recipes & list of dishes, Today i will guide you how to make “Quick Keto Chocolate Mousse” I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
As usual after that i maked this “Quick Keto Chocolate Mousse” i send it first to all of my followers on My Pinterest Account to try it first and these was some of their rich reviews, opinions, suggestions and great recommendations:
- “jeannie” : I was fiercely CRAVING chocolate that fit the keto and was satisfying…I tried other things and was disappointed. I tried this and it was EVERYTHING! It was quick and easy. The hardest part was waiting for the cream cheese to soften. I used xylitol as the sweetener and it was great. I took the first bite and felt a rush of satisfaction as relief. It was soooooo good! It was so good in fact, that even though the serving size indicates 1/2 recipe, 1/4 was fulfilling. Therefore, 4 servings instead of 2…YAY! now I can enjoy it 4 times instead of two…or share with 3 other people and be confident that it’s fulfilling. Thank you so much for this recipe…I can now move on with my day and not be a monster.
- “kendra” : This was fantastic! Followed the recipe exactly except added a bit more cocoa powder and some melted dark bitter chocolate for a more chocolate flavor. I doubled the recipe and divided into 6 servings (our family size) and also made an easy bottom “cookie” crust (combine & press on bottom of dishes: 3Tbs melted butter, 1c almond flour, 2tsp cocoa powder & 2tsp granulated sweetener—all Keto). My whole family loved it! So easy and delicious.
- “jessicca” : This was SO GOOD. Followed the directions and it was easy! Change: I wanted a double batch (for two days worth for two people) and I used 8 ox of cream cheese (a typical package) and one quart of heavy cream (two portions of what it called for, so that was easy too!)
- “leah” : This is the second time I have made this. Incredible! I used the Monk Fruit sweetener and ran it through the bullet to powder it. Very smooth and delicious!
- “amanda” : Wow. This is so easy and crazy good! Made it exactly as written. This is going to be a go-to for sure. I can see many little adjustments you can make to change the flavor a bit. (Not that it needs it) I might just survive this Keto diet after all. lol
- “leslie” : This is absolutely delicious. I have made two double batches in the past two weeks. I divide the servings into glass desert dishes, sprinkle a few sugar free chocolate chips on top and cover it with press & seal. This stores just fine for 4 days without a change in consistency. I omitted the vanilla extract and added a tablespoon of espresso instant crystals while mixing to make a mocha flavor…yum. You could experiment with any extract to change it up a bit. Delicious addition to my low carb lifestyle. Thank you for sharing!
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button: