Welcome again to the home of Healthy Recipes & list of dishes, Today i will guide you how to make “POTATO PANCAKES” I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
As usual after that i maked this “POTATO PANCAKES” i send it first to all of my followers on My Pinterest Account to try it first and these was some of their rich reviews, opinions, suggestions and great recommendations:
- “navia” : I didn’t have time to grate potatoes, so I pureed them in a blender (texture change – I know) they came out GREAT! Reminded me of the ones my German Grandmother made. They were light and fluffy!
- “marie” : Awesome recipe I’m a cool at a nursing home and I used the recipe (a bigger portion) to feed 70 Residents! They loved it! Thanks ?
- “warta” : I made this in about an hour while also preparing a full meal. This is a great classic recipe! So easy to make. I wish there were better ways to spice it up though.
- “natasha” : All through the making, I was very unconvinced that these would actually turn out. I should not have worried; these are the best potato pancakes. So light, with good texture and not greasy at all. Everyone loved them and asked for the recipe.
- “leslie” : Cooked the recipes as is, used the Crisco as one reviewer suggested and they came out perfect! They were wonderfully crisp!
- “vanesa” : Of course my Mom’s are the best! But these are terrific – made a second batch with potatoes and apples – also excellent combining the sweet & savory flavors. Perfect flavors and texture
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button: