Welcome again to the home of Healthy Recipes & list of dishes, Today i will guide you how to make “Pineapple Pretzel Salad” I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
As usual after that i maked this “Pineapple Pretzel Salad” i send it first to all of my followers on My Pinterest Account to try it first and these was some of their rich reviews, opinions, suggestions and great recommendations:
- “mina” : I make this dessert frequently, and everyone loves it. Make sure you drain the pineapple very well and go ahead and use the whole packet of pudding mix. It sets up better and besides, what are you going to do with the 1/2 packet you have left over? I also often use banana cream flavored pudding for a whole tropical flavor. Never lasts long at our house!!
- “cheryl” : AWESOME!!! I made this salad with 10 of the pickiest eaters in mind, (my grandchildren) and it was a huge hit! The flavors blend so well together (sweet/salty). I made this recipe (changed for 27 people) with 1 entire box of pudding and drained the pineapple juice into a measuring cup so as to have the right amount of liquid for what the instant pudding needed. I then made the pudding with the pineapple juice as per the box directions, then folded in the pineapple into the pudding. It was PERFECT! I will be making this wonderful recipe forever!
- “steph” : This recipe is perfect for summer get-togethers! I altered it just a tad, used “Free” whipped topping and 1/3 less fat cream cheese. I also couldn’t bear to put two sticks of melted butter onto the pretzels, I only used one (1/2 cup). But the recipe was a hit! It was a nice, light and refreshing summer dessert. The combination of the sweet and salty was yummy! I will definetely be making this again. And I told my girlfriends to find it here on Allrecipes. Thanks for sharing it.
- “derri” : A must have dessert! Tried it today for the first time and it really is a keeper. Although I do like pineapple, it is not my favorite. The pineapple in this recipe compliments really well with the other ingredients and it does not have a really strong pineapple flavor, it really is a nice blend of ingredients. The other thing I wanted to mention about the recipe was the fact that I was confused about the vanilla pudding mix. You DO NOT make the pudding, you just mix in the dry mix with the pineapple. I love the consistency!
- “loisa” : i’ve been baking a lot and this is definately one of our favorites. My husband is an honest critic and he loves this-every time i open the fridge i grab a little piece!! I cut back on the butter 1T and i added toasted coconut and slivered almonds on the top- It really dressed it up!!!! thanx so much, now a family favorite.
- “hannah” : This recipe is so easy and delicious! It’s always a big hit when I make it. The combination of the salty pretzel crust and the sweet topping is perfect, and it is a tasty variation of the more traditional strawberry pretzel dessert. The only thing that I did differently was to mix the melted butter and pretzels together before putting them in the pan!
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button: