Welcome again to the home of Healthy Recipes & list of dishes, Today i will guide you how to make “Philly Cheesesteak Sandwich with Garlic Mayo” I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
As usual after that i maked this “Philly Cheesesteak Sandwich with Garlic Mayo” i send it first to all of my followers on My Pinterest Account to try it first and these was some of their rich reviews, opinions, suggestions and great recommendations:
- “crystal” : This was a really great recipe, especially the garlic mayo, and it was so easy to make!
- “Tera ” : Wow … is the bottom line on this recipe. Only change was using my recipe instead of the Garlic Mayo. It is quite similar but has prepared horseradish and a few additional ingredients. Thanks for sharing your recipe, … fantastic!!
- “lisa” : I can’t even begin to describe how good these were. I’ve wanted to try making Philly cheesesteak sandwiches for literally years and finally was brave enough to try them tonight.
- “vanesa” : Turned out very good. I added some steak seasonings to the meat and let it sit for about 30 minutes in the fridge. I also used sirloin instead of the meat that was called for. I used mozzarella cheese mixture with provel (our personal preference). The garlic mayo was just the right touch. Thanks for the post.
- “pamela” : Really good! I used pepperjack cheese for a little extra kick and DH gave 2 thumbs up for this sandwich!!
- “kendra” : This is pretty good, but it’s missing something to make it perfect…it needs a little more zing, but it’s still yummy! Love the garlic mayo…I used no fat mayo.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button: