Welcome again to the home of Healthy Recipes & list of dishes, Today i will guide you how to make “Peanut-Butterfinger Cream Pie” I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
As usual after that i maked this “Peanut-Butterfinger Cream Pie” i send it first to all of my followers on My Pinterest Account to try it first and these was some of their rich reviews, opinions, suggestions and great recommendations:
- “sherry” : I tried this recipe for a pool party/ cookout. It was eaten up before we even served desert. I also like to use this recipe substituting reese cups for the butterfingers. I cut up 8-10 fun size reeses and then top the pie with Reese miniatures. So yummy, always a crowd pleaser.
- “melissa” : Very easy to make. Turned out smooth and creamy! Next time I think I will use my own graham cracker crust, but other then that great recipe.
- “tiffany” : Made it this weekend and everyone loved it! I used 5 Reese cups with Reese pieces for the batter and topped with Reese miniatures. I will try with the butter finger next time.
- “sonya” : I made for husbands birthday. He isn’t a cake man. But he loved this!!!! thanks a lot for the recipe.
- “sarilynn” : I made this for a family BBQ and it was a hit! Will be making this again.
- “michelle” :Great!-wouldnt change a thing!I’m asked to bring this pie every Chrismas! Very easy go to desert.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button: