Welcome again to the home of Healthy Recipes & list of dishes, Today i will guide you how to make “Pasta Con Broccoli” I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
As usual after that i maked this “Pasta Con Broccoli” i send it first to all of my followers on My Pinterest Account to try it first and these was some of their rich reviews, opinions, suggestions and great recommendations:
- “april” : Quick & good. More veggies should be added some peppers and/or asparagus for instance. I make this now and then because it’s so easy and for the work it takes very good. On other recommendations I increase tomato sauce & broccoli which was a very good idea. I have also used half & half rather than whipping cream and it works just fine.
- “diane” : I added green onions to the mix and I added more garlic mushrooms and broccoli. I found it was a little bland as well but once I added more of these items plus salt and pepper and topped it with fresh parmesan cheese it came out excellent! I did use a little corn starch to help thicken it up. And I prepared my sauce seperately while the noodles cooked. This seems to be an easier way than preparing it all together. Overall I liked it. It just needed a little tweaking.
- “melissa” : This was right up my alley because I loooove cream sauces. I quadrupled the recipe added more garlic and parm and I left out the tomato sauce. It’s fabulous! Oh and after dinner I steamed more broccoli and added it to the leftovers because I like more veggies in my dishes. I’m having the leftovers now…sooo delicious! A tip: cream sauces can be a bit funny when you reheat them so I wet a paper towel and place it over the whole dish when reheating in the microwave.
- “katie” : I used shells instead of fettuccine and I put extra garlic in it. It needed quite a bit of salt/pepper to taste but otherwise it was EXCELLENT!! Tasted very similar to Pasta House’s Pasta Con Broccoli.
- “clara” : This recipe was a great starting point but I think if made as written it would have been a bit boring/bland. I followed other reviewer’s suggestions and sauteed onion garlic and mushroom as well as some orange pepper (the store was out of red). I used bowtie pasta. I also used fat free half and half with a little corn starch as others have done in order to make it a bit lower in fat. As I made it it was delicious and my husband raved about it.
- “linda” : I took this basic recipe and zipped it up a bit. I did the sauce in a separate pan and sauteed the garlic and broccoli first in some butter then added the cream and used a can of diced tomatoes because I had no tomato sauce. Also added some Italian seasoning and sliced ham. Definately was too bland without all the spices. I’ll probably saute some onions in there too next time. Definately a keeper… was great with some melted mozzarella on top and some crushed red pepper if you’re into that sort of thing. My husband even had seconds and he doesn’t “do” pasta!
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button: