Welcome again to the home of Healthy Recipes & list of dishes, Today i will guide you how to make “One Pot Pasta” I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
As usual after that i maked this “One Pot Pasta” i send it first to all of my followers on My Pinterest Account to try it first and these was some of their rich reviews, opinions, suggestions and great recommendations:
- “liza” : This was delicious and super easy. I used 8oz of canned mushrooms and 1 cup of marinara sauce instead of plain tomato sauce (just because it’s what I had on hand). I’m definitely adding this to our regular rotation and think there are lots of possibilities to customize it — add sausage next time, maybe?
- “madison” : This was quick, easy and so delicious! My husband had two plates and even our 5 year old daughter, who NEVER finishes a meal, ate her entire plate! I left out the onion since my daughter won’t eat it and used 8 oz of mushrooms. Other than that, I followed the recipe exactly. My daughter thought there was a little too much pepper in it, and I agreed that it was a little too much, so next time I will cut back on it. This will be a regular at our house served with salad and rosemary french bread from the local bakery.
- “brandie” : Very Delicious, so much so i had to keep eating till there was none left despite that being more than twice as much as i normally eat.
- “jamie” : I made this last night and was pleased with how easy it was and how tasty it was! I did stray from the “one pot” ease of this dish and cooked my pasta in a separate pan after reading reviews about mushy pasta. I used whole wheat and was concerned with the texture. I also threw in some fresh spinach and fresh garlic because I needed to use the spinach and I love garlic (hee hee.) Extremely happy with the results and looking forward to the leftovers tonight!
- “chelsea” : I added a sprinkle of crushed red pepper, orange bell pepper, browned ground turkey and sliced black olives and it turned out great. Had to increase the amount of water by 1/4 cup since I added so many ingredients.
- “elodie” : This worked out fine for a quick vegan meal. I used whole wheat pasta instead of regular pasta. I added kale and textured vegetable protein. I also substituted agave for the sugar. Next time I will add crushed red pepper.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button: