Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “No-Bake Cookies ‘n Cream Oreo Lush”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “diane” : This chocolate layered dessert is one of my favorite desserts ever. I truly love it. It is perfect for a light and creamy dessert.
- “christine” : Man, these look and sound utterly delicious (and perfect for the upcoming holidays….or anytime really). Thank you so much for sharing this with us
- “pamela” : This is a really delicious dessert. The flavors balance nicely with the chocolate and cream cheese. It’s not too rich or overly sweet. I brought it for Thanksgiving, and being chilled, it was kind of refreshing next to all the heavy duty baked goods. I will definitely make this again.
- “merie” : Just made this for a family party. It will feed a crowd. Stacked up pretty high in the dish. How did it taste? AMAZING! If you like chocolate you will think you died and went to heaven.
- “jessica” : I plan on making this lush. Looks delicious. My only concern, will the pudding mixture be absorbed into the cake. Ugh! Also, for better chocolate texture, should whole milk be used or will 2% do? Thank you for a response.
- “natasha” : I made this but tweaked it a little. I added cocoa powder to the cream cheese mixture and used cookies and cream pudding instead of chocolate. It was wonderful!
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :