Welcome again to the home of Healthy Recipes & list of dishes, Today i will guide you how to make “Naan Bread” I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
As usual after that i maked this “Naan Bread” i send it first to all of my followers on My Pinterest Account to try it first and these was some of their rich reviews, opinions, suggestions and great recommendations:
- “jenni” : This bread is delicious, even when served with butter or margarine. Takes a little while to make, but it’s worth it!
- “cheryl” : This recipe is fantastic! I slowly added the flour mixture to the yeast mixture as I always seemed to have too much flour. I also cooked it on the grill (high heat) for a minute or two a side- delicious!
- “deanna” : This was GREAT! The only change I made was that I used a baking stone (preheated in the oven for 45 min) instead of the pizza pan and baked the naan on parchment paper. It turned out wonderfully! Thank you sooo much for this recipe
- “janet” : Really very good. Puffed up beautifully and was a nice side to the Chicken Tikka Masala I made. The only substitutions I made: used whole wheat white flour; instead of plain, I used vanilla-flavored yogurt because it is what I had on hand.
- “natalie” : I loved the recipe but had to make it my own! (Of course!!) I am job hunting so I couldn’t afford the risk of poppy seeds in my drug test, so I rolled the dough in a light dusting of powdered sugar for a little something. I couldn’t imagine turning my oven to 500 degrees in August in TX so I fried mine. They turned out fantastic and very chewy! I made some honeybutter and the family went crazy! Thank you for a great treat!
- “selvia” : This turned out pretty good. Like a bit more chew, but it looked like the picture and tasted very good. My broiler is at the top of the oven, so I put my cast iron griddle on the bottom rack and heated oven to 550. Cooked one bread then moved to top rack below broiler and put another bread on the griddle. This worked out very well. I don’t think this recipe needs the broiler step. Could just flip on griddle. The oven helps to get the dough to rise pretty fast, but likely this could be done on the stove.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button: