Welcome again to the home of Healthy Recipes & list of dishes, Today i will guide you how to make “Mushroom and Bacon Green Beans” I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
As usual after that i maked this “Mushroom and Bacon Green Beans” i send it first to all of my followers on My Pinterest Account to try it first and these was some of their rich reviews, opinions, suggestions and great recommendations:
- “silvia” : Instead of a cup of frozen green beans I used to cans of green beans. I omitted the lemon pepper and used kosher salt to taste. These are the best green beans I’ve made yet. Will definitely use this recipe again!
- “robert” : This was a great hit only thing is I sautéed bacon and mushrooms put green beans in foil poured the bacon and mushrooms on top placed on the grill while I did some pork tenderloin Oh so good
- “amanda” : (5/30/16) These green beans were excellent. I have made beans with bacon and onions before but the umami from the mushrooms sent them right over the top. As others stated the ratio of beans to ‘shrooms is off. I used 1 pound of frozen whole baby green beans to 8 oz. fresh sliced mushrooms. Everything else was as instructed by the submitter. I’m a happy camper and DH is smiling! Thanks!
- “daniel” : I used blanched fresh string beans canned green beans ugh only in pinch would I use them. Added a few splashes of Balsamic glaze and it really perked it up.
- “lynndie” : good recipe but I found it lacking in taste. I added a few drops of lemon juice while cooking and then hubby topped with fresh grated Parmesan cheese once served. Delish with additions!
- “deborah” : Very good recipe to start with. I just used fresh green beans that I blanched before reheating them with the mushrooms onions and garlic. Very easy and tasted great. I will make this again especially since it will go with so many different dishes.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button: