Welcome again to the home of Healthy Recipes & list of dishes, Today i will guide you how to make “Mom’s Easy Creamed Chipped Beef on Toast” I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
As usual after that i maked this “Mom’s Easy Creamed Chipped Beef on Toast” i send it first to all of my followers on My Pinterest Account to try it first and these was some of their rich reviews, opinions, suggestions and great recommendations:
- “mira” : It important that you use Carl Budding Beef and not roast beef as AR added into the review page narrative. You can also you dried salted beef but you must omit the salt from the recipe and soak your beef to remove some of the salt (not as quick and easy). I use 2 heaping tablespoons of flour per cup of milk (AR calculates that at about 3/4 cup). They changed my directions also. Add the entire milk mixture to butter and whisk constantly until thickened (5-7 min). For thinner cream chipped beef use pre warmed milk before adding the flour for thicker use cold milk.
- “liza” : This was the closest to my Mom’s Recipe that I could find. The only thing she did different was she’d start in a frying pan with the butter & melt over med heat, then she’d had the chopped/shredded beef, then she’d add the flour & kind of coat the pieces of beef in the flour. After a “Roux” was kind of made, then she’d gradually add the milk & stir until no lumps were there. Then she’d add the salt (easy) & pepper to taste. Cut the heat up a little til it got thick & bubbly & then serve it over plain toast. Yuuummyy!! Makes me want some NOW!!
- “karen” : Just like my mum made when I was a kid. I used to use Armor dried beef (the glass jar makes an excellent juice glass 🙂 but deli meat is cheaper. For a extra kick add a dash of Worcestershire sauce
- “steve” : I minced a small amount of onion, melted butter in pan, & cooked the onion a little to soften. I then put rest of ingredients in, and also added a little garlic powder, but did leave out the salt. It can always be added later to taste. Very good comfort food!
- “josephine” : My husband was adamant that I’ve had this for breakfast before and insisted that I’ve had this in the Army. When I told him that I can’t recall having it, he insisted that I try it. I made it for breakfast today and it is very tasty, easy to make, and fast to prepare. Reminds me of bisuits with country gravy. Thanks
- “jennifer” : Perfect Creamed Dried Beef. To make it 5 stars, I use real dried beef from the grocer’s deli. Not every grocery carries it and it’s about $11 a pound (and you don’t need that much), but really, it makes the dish. I’m in NE and found real dried beef at Super Saver and Baker’s supermarkets. Also, try your local meat locker, they should have it too.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button: