Welcome again to the home of Healthy Recipes & list of dishes, Today i will guide you how to make “Lime Chicken Soft Tacos” I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
As usual after that i maked this “Lime Chicken Soft Tacos” i send it first to all of my followers on My Pinterest Account to try it first and these was some of their rich reviews, opinions, suggestions and great recommendations:
- “wendy” : Delicious but be forewarned that it does have a kick to it! A splash of Tequila to the sauce while cooking adds a wonderful flavor.
- “tracy” : This recipe was amazing! The only thing I changed was using cilantro instead of oregano and I also doubled the lime for more tang. Amazing! I made it for my very picky Dad and he loved it!
- “julia” : This recipe is AWESOME! I sauteed the garlic with a bit of finely diced onion in a tiny bit of oil and then browned the chicken in it before adding the sauce. I quadrupled the sauce (being very liberal with the limes) and let it reduce down which gave the chicken a lovely color and added amazing intensity to the flavor. Whooee it leaves your kitchen smelling all garlicky until the next morning but it sure is worth it! This is my new favorite way to eat chicken.
- “kim” : Although I changed the recipe a bit it’s a great place to start! I used turkey reduced the amount to 1lb and sauted the turkey in a small amount of olive oil with fresh ground pepper. I reduced the cooking time to 5-7minutes until cooked through.I also added a 1/4 cup of cilantro and extra lime juice. Wrap your tortillas in foil and put them in the oven at 200 degrees and they will be ready at the same time as the filling. thanks for a new favorite recipe!
- “jenny” : I was a little leary of adding the red wine vinegar but it turned out great! I doubled the recipe to feed 10 of us (I think the servings are off on this one) I also added a teaspoon of cumin and doubled the amount of garlic. Topped them with tomato lettuce cheese and salsa verde! Very good. Thanks for the great recipe.
- “vanesa” : I’ve made this several times using leftover grilled chicken breast. I shred and put into my crockpot and simmer on low for about 4 hours. I triple the amount of either red or white wine vinegar and lime juice use splenda instead of sugar and cilantro instead of oregano. I’ve even used the chicken for chicken taco salad. It’s a very flavourful dish. Thanks for sharing this wonderful recipe.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button: