Welcome again to the home of Healthy Recipes & list of dishes, Today i will guide you how to make “Lemon Cream Cheese Frosting” I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
As usual after that i maked this “Lemon Cream Cheese Frosting” i send it first to all of my followers on My Pinterest Account to try it first and these was some of their rich reviews, opinions, suggestions and great recommendations:
- “kristina” : I almost didn’t make this because another review complained about it being too thin and more like a glaze than a frosting. Glad I tried it anyway! Don’t know what that other reviewer did wrong but this is great frosting. I did have to add 2 more teaspoons of lemon juice to get the spreading consistency I needed, but that’s not a problem. This great tasting frosting not only spread beautifully but it also pipes well and holds its shape. I’d happily recommend this to anyone looking for a lemon cake frosting.
- “melissa” : Great frosting!! I did make a few adjustments though. Used 3 Tablespoons of lemon juice instead of two, and only used 4 cups of powdered sugar. The result was sweet, tangy, and delectable. Kind of reminded me of lemon meringue pie.
- “elodie” : This is a pretty basic recipe for cream cheese frosting. If you’re looking for an especially sweet and tangy frosting, I would recommend omitting the vanilla extract and replacing it with another tbsp or so of lemon juice. More powdered sugar is what helps you achieve an excellent thick frosting for topping cupcakes with if you use a pastry bag and tip, or if you’re in an especially crafty mood, piping out shells or roses and the like. It’s what helps the icing hold its shape. If you prefer a thinner frosting you can use to spread over a cake, then, yes, you will want to use less powdered sugar. I personally find four cups to be enough, but that is just me. Rather than taking other reviews’ word for this being “too thick” or “too thin,” try adding the powdered sugar in 1/2 cup increments to achieve the frosting consistency you want. If it ends up a little thicker than you’d like, add a tbsp or so of milk at a time and mix it in well. Hope this helps, and happy frosting! 😉
- “miriam” : I used a box butter cake mix recipe with lemon curd as the middle layer icing and the lemon cream cheese frosting for the outer layer. It was fantastic!
- “anita” : This was such a good frosting to frost any cake take it from me if your looking for a good lemon frosting this is it! And i really dont know how anyone would get a glaze out of this you cant go wrong on that.
- “carol” : This was a great recipe! Made it for my lemon cake that I used to only glaze. That will never happen again, this frosting will always be on our lemon cake from now on. Baked it for my dad and took it to his resturant, the next day he called wanting the recipe for 2 people. Thanks
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button: