Welcome again to the home of Healthy Recipes & list of dishes, Today i will guide you how to make “Lemon Blueberry Bars” I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
As usual after that i maked this “Lemon Blueberry Bars” i send it first to all of my followers on My Pinterest Account to try it first and these was some of their rich reviews, opinions, suggestions and great recommendations:
- “diana” : Blueberry and lemon is one of my all time favorite combos. These look awesome!
- “karen” : Lemon bars are literally my FAVORITE dessert but I have never added blueberries! That would be amazing! match made in heaven. I’ve never heard of Phil’s Eggs, but it sounds like an awesome company! I will have to check them out. Nobody wants hormone-y lemon bars ?
PS swimming lessons in a lake?? brutal! my kids would freak!
- “katerina” : This is the perfect summer dessert! AND the combination of blueberries and lemon is just amazing!!
- “jessica” : Lemon and blueberry is pretty much my favorite flavor combo, these look so delicious! I have to make these, and we have to go blueberry picking because there’s lots of summer to be had!
- “rachel” : Blueberries and lemon – one of my favorite dessert combos. I’m picturing eating this on a picnic at a lake – preferably not during swim lessons. ?
- “catalia” : My mouth is watering!! I love lemon bars – and that you put blueberries in them!! ?
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button: